Check In Skills
Income: Players will be able to choose either Rungs or Dollars (Indiana or Virginia) as the currency they receive.
Big Dig: Players will be able to do their standard Big Dig rolls as well as get the times and locations of potential bigger excavation sites.
Guild Membership: Major events [Redacted]. At check-in get details.
Bartenders Tongue: You will be able to engage NPCs throughout the weekend to get pertinent and updating details in regards to what is going on in the world.
Black Market: Contraband from dead settlements as well as unique business buy ins will be available.
Trade Ties, Animal Handling, Deep Pockets, Trade Ties, and Sailing: As per book with additional purchase options made available that are unique to national events.
Unique Item Cards & Room Augments
Unique Item Cards will not be allowed into Uprise 2016.
Engineered items require extensive genre appropriate physical representations to be allowed.
Room Augmentations may not be brought into game, and must be created at site.
All crafting, item card creation or changes and the like is done at the "Post Office". This is an in-character location. This is the Building called the Dining Hall.
- Crafting projects must be brought to the Post Office on a one project basis. When coming to the window you will be allowed to hand in 1 project or 3 prints per visit. 1 project can mean crafting an item all the way, making a batch of 1 brew (up to 10 servings) or making the components and using them to make an item.
- Scrounge and Chop cards can be turned at the Post Office for the appropriate item.
- You can also send a letter from this location, entirely IC.
So come on down to the Post Office. Mail a letter, register a weapon, or talk to our lovely postal workers! Neither woe, nor blood, nor sin or pain will prevent us from getting you your scrounge. We're happy to see you!
This is the Building Labeled Office on the Map. This is the location to report to for your NPC shift.
- Please arrive here 10 minutes before your shift starts.
-Dress is basic blacks and no character make-up. Do not arrive in your characters costume or "street" clothes. Zombies don't wear jeans and a band t-shirt.
- NPCs are welcome to bring a water bottle, a snack and any needed meds. Do not bring valuables, as we are not responsible for keeping track of your belongings.
- Do not bring your character sheet. You will check in and out of your shift with the Coord marshal at the desk.